This week we have a few things to send you to your happy place: dream controlling masks, fake-ish digi-tattoos, happiness window coatings and a mouth-grill that utilizes your tongue for MP3 control.
1. Dream Control Sleep Mask: We’re super excited for this REM enhancing eye mask that helps you control your dreams during your sleep cycles. It sends you into lucid dreaming by flashing lights that are not bright enough to wake you but are intense enough that you’ll be aware of them in your dreams. Be sure to start a dream blog and get an extra loud alarm clock because you’ll want to finish and remember whatever trippy dreams you’ve started. Perhaps you’ll fly a qudracorn into the ocean to fight robot octopi and an army of kanye mermaids.
2. E-ink Tattoos: These tattoos are created using the moodInq kit to turn your skin into a digital canvas. First you have to get the E ink grid, the “canvas”, implanted into your skin. It can be any shape or size and can go anywhere on your body. Once your skin has healed, usually within 2-3 days, you can start using the moodInq wand to scan tattoos onto your display grid / canvas / skin. Feel free to scan one of the 100,000+ included designs, upload your own, or create a blank slate. Whichever route you choose, the design will remain intact until you change it or happen to get electrocuted.
3. Yelling Belt: This is a belt with a flex bend sensor inside that detects when your back is arched and yells at you to correct your posture. While it could be seen as simply nagging, its aim is to help avoid the issues that can arise when you’re not sitting up straight. Besides being a trendy top look-a-like, we doubt you’d want to pass up the chance to be verbally assaulted by a belt.
4. Tongue-Controlled MP3 Player: The ‘Play-A-Grill’ is an MP3 player that looks like a dental retainer and fits on the roof of your mouth. You can control the track you’re listening to with your tongue and only you can hear the music because the sound is transmitted through your bones. Let’s just hope that you don’t accidentally throw it in the garbage after you’ve taken it out to eat your lunch. Digging through lunch garbage is the worst!
5. Happiness Window Coating: If you have a window in your office you’re probably happier than the saps that sit in cubes, and are constantly looking for a way to rub it in their faces. If you find yourself in this position, you need to install this new happiness coating on your windows. Developed by researchers in Germany, it allows more light in and more wavelengths through, that can help improve your mood, make you glow and your office even more bad-ass.
Image No.5 credit: Brenda Anderson
**Follow our boards at: pinterest.com/denuology.**